Litigation Junior Associate
24 November 2023
- Conduct comprehensive legal research and draft pertinent legal documents.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team on high-profile cases while also being able to manage individual responsibilities.
- Engage effectively with clients, understanding their needs and providing top-tier legal counsel.
- Deliver presentations and represent the firm in various public forums when required.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the legal sector.
- Strong analytical capabilities with a knack for conceptual thinking and through research.
- Experience in public-provate partnership (PPP) will be considered as significant bonus.
- Outstanding interpersonal and commuciation skills.
- Proficient in verlbal and written English.
- Knowledge of other languages such as Mandarin and/or Japanese is considered a significant advantage.
- Ability to thrive in both team and individual settings.
Kandidat yang berminat diundang untuk menyerahkan resume mereka, surat lamaran yang merinci pengalaman mereka yang relevan, dan referensi terkait ke: firstname.lastname@example.org. Harap sebutkan “Application Litigation Junior Associate” di baris subjek.
Legal Counsel – PT Anugerah Pharmindo Lestari