- Female, Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Communication Studies or Public Relations or Marketing from a reputable University;
- At least 4 years of work experience as a Marketing Communications Officer in a professional services industry (law firm will be an advantage)
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Eager to learn, team player, strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Having experience in the service industry or law firms will be an advantage.
- Develop strategic marketing communication plans and the corresponding budgets with the Business Development Manager and Partners;
- Conduct market analysis, and create reports on industry and competitive intelligence research related to business development opportunities;
- Create marketing materials and supporting content, and identify and capitalize opportunities for public and media relations;
- Support the development, publication and promotion of thought leadership of the lawyers and practice groups;
- Oversee the drafting and submission of global lawyer directories;
- Manage client-appreciation and other events in addition to seminars/webinars;
- Develop high-level partnering relationships with industry associations and consultants to identify opportuni.
Legal Staff – Taman Sari Group