Lebak Bulus, Jakarta Selatan
- Minimum Bachelor of Law from a reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience; fresh graduates are welcome.
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written).
- Technical understanding of business and company operations with attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of all relevant local/government laws and regulations.
- Excellent legal drafting and writing skills (in both Indonesian and English languages).
- Understanding the fundamentals of creating contracts, settlement documents, and agreements.
- Understanding OSS (Online Single Submission) and KBLI (Indonesian Standard Industrial Classification) processes in business licensing.
- Capable of providing legal opinions regarding permits and/or agreements.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in active English language (written/spoken).
Jika Anda tertarik dengan posisi Legal Staff ini, silakan kirimkan CV Anda ke email@example.com dengan subjek email Staf Hukum_Nama Anda. Terima kasih!
Mid Associate Litigation – ADCO Law