- Assist Company Group in providing legal guidance and support for day-to-day operational business activities to ensure timely and cost-effective legal support for the Company Group, including advisory, contract drafting and review, dispute resolution, and regulatory compliance.
- Maintenance Company Group legal database, ensuring that it is accurate and renewal of licenses and permits.
- Evaluate the collective labour agreements / applicable Company Group Regulations to ensure compliance with laws / regulations. Notify the supervisor, if any implementation of the legislation is deemed to Communicate, distribute and apply the changes to all employees
- Identify risk, regularly analyze the actions and decisions of the company in order to identify problem areas, suggest alternative courses of action.
- Research legal sources to stay up to date on all current laws and make well-educated legal recommendations
- Responsible Legal corporate (RUPS, Akta Perusahaan)
- Handle audit related to legal agreements and oversee and execute compliance initiatives
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a reputable university
- Having at least 5-year experience, preferably from a insurance institution, a law firm or logistic company
- In-depth understanding of corporate laws, insurance laws and regulations, as well as legal procedures, and labour regulation
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong negotiation skill
- Great attention to detail
- Having knowledge of all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Polite, confidence, could work under pressure, and could work in a team
- Computer proficiency (Ms Words & Excel, Data Base/Information System)
Bila Anda tertarik dan memenuhi kualifikasi untuk melamar posisi Legal Officer tersebut, silahkan kirim lamaran Anda ke link berikut: Apply.
Staf Hukum Unit Korporasi & Kelembagaan – PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur (Persero)