PT Dwi Cermat Indonesia
- Drafts and reviews various legal documents, and/or negotiate on contracts with external partners
- Assists with legal due diligence for various needs
- Completes corporate secretarial responsibilities, such as the Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings, and others, including the preparation of notices, agendas, and minutes
- Maintain business license issues and registrations
- Support any related jobs assigned by Legal Manager and/or business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- 1-2 years experience as a corporate legal at a fintech or financial institution.
- Meticulous and have sharp analytical skills.
- Excellent, research, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to work well within the legal team and internal/external stakeholder.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Legal Administrative & Secretary – Murzal & Partners