Ethics & Compliance – Senior Associate
- Carry out corporate compliance programs, to ensure compliance with the respective local laws, regulations, company code of conduct, and company policies/standards, including but not limited to Anti Bribery & Corruption, Anti Money Laundering, Conflict of Interest, 3rd party management, etc.
- Ensure the establishment and/or evaluate compliance policies and its relevant procedures
- Work collaboratively with various internal subject matter experts, legal counsels, external legal counsels and internal teammates responsible for internal controls to develop and refresh policies and procedures.
- Document all policy, procedures and training activities, and maintain all appropriate records.
- Develop and run the Policy Governance program for GoTo group policies and procedures that are within the Code of Conduct scope
- Project manage various reporting and slides presentation to management, audit committees and leaders dashboards, working with different stakeholders to manage requirements and deadlines
- Any other ad hoc requests required within the Ethics & Compliance program framework
- At least 5 years of experience in legal & compliance and/or internal controls in a similar industry.
- Strong analytical skill with end mind of regulatory, risks and controls perspectives.
- Possess deep understanding of corporate compliance and good corporate governance practices, possess relevant knowledge in establishing and implementing policies and procedures and good writing skills in English and Bahasa.
- Have deep knowledge or experience in ethics & financial crime aspects, e.g. Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering, and 3rd party management
- Able to empathize and collaborate with various stakeholders from other functional teamsProven structured thought process and a strong analytical ability in executing role in Ethics & Compliance areas
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network within the industry and the businessesSelf driven;
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills, curiosity, and strong learning agility.
Bila Anda tertarik dan memenuhi kualifikasi untuk melamar posisi “Ethics & Compliance – Senior Associate”, silahkan kirim lamaran Anda ke link berikut ini: Lamar Sekarang.
SPV HRGA – PT Cahaya Riau Mandiri