- Assist in drafting, editing and proof reading legal documents and correspondences
- Coordinate and track the progress of agreements, ensure timely execution and adherence to deadlines and satisfy proper audit trail concerning the detail of such daily legal assignment (types of request, interested parties, date of request, detail of the Contract/Agreement/Letter as well as other legal documents);
- Maintain organized and up to date filing for legal documents, agreements and related records in the Sharepoint Contract Database;
- Obtain any relevant and/or additional information from the Agency department;
- Alert the Head of Corporate Legal and the Chief of Legal and Compliance including members of Corporate Legal of issues requiring their immediate attention.
- Thoroughly review and analyze various agreements, including contracts, letters, memos, Standatd Operating Procedures, internal policies and legal documents to ensure compliance with legal standards and all statutory or legal requirements and assess legal implications.
- Assist as delegation in attending meetings related to the General Agency projects.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identifies, appropriate course of action have been taken.
- Bachelor of Law;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Negotiating skills;
- Well develop drafting and reviewing skills;
- Communication & relationship skills.
Bila Anda tertarik dan memenuhi kualifikasi untuk melamar posisi “Associate Counsel”, silahkan kirim lamaran Anda ke link berikut: Lamar.
Senior Legal Manager – PT Bumi Santosa Cemerlang